super luxe finished and furnished American style kitchen El-Narges 8, 5th district, New Cairo.
Apartments / Flat
Narges / Narges 8
No of Bedrooms:
No of Bathrooms:
One floor flat in a two-floor extra newly built villa. Total area= 320 m², 80% is on super luxe finished and furnished the remaining 20% is closed. American style kitchen, master bedroom, dressing room, two bathrooms, one living room and one very big reception with the American style. Modern furniture. The flat is intended to be rent by foreigners
Air Conditioning Balcony + View Dish Washer Dryer Elevator Garage Jacuzzi Master Bedroom Refrigerator Servant Room Stove Telephone Televison Washer