Twin villa for sale , compound Land mark is a fabulous residential compound
Villas / Townhouses / Twin House
No of floors:
No of Bedrooms:
No of Bathrooms:
Twin villa for sale , compound Land mark is a fabulous residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo. This amazing piece of art is built up on only 20% of the total land area of the project , leaving an 80% space for spectacular landscape , marvelous artificial lakes , gorgeous waterfalls and a variety of some other world class facilities.
The compound is stretched on over 101 , 000 m2 , land area 400 m2 build up area 350m2
Divided into:3 floors , reception 3 parts , guest toilet , terrace , kitchen , maid room with toilet , master bedroom with bathroom , 2 bedrooms , terrace with bathroom,