the Seasons Residence is an oasis of tranquil, green open spaces, within easy commute of the City’s centre.
Created in partnership with Architect Shehab Mazhar and International Landscape specialists, Belt Collins, Seasons Residence is spread over 50 green acres and consists of 91 tastefully designed stand-alone villas. Only 15% of this exclusive community is dedicated to built up areas, with the remaining 85% dedicated to green open spaces and breathtaking landscaping.
The community is located in New Cairo, close to the American University in Cairo and El Rehab City. With easy connections to the city\'s major thoroughfares, the Seasons Residence is only a 15 minute drive from Maadi, Heliopolis, and Nasr City, meaning that you are within short and easy access for a day’s shopping or a night out in town.
Seasons Residence offers five unique home types based on a traditional Spanish style. All homes cater to the unique life style needs of growing families: with large, open reception areas, spacious rooms and tall windows, these homes are ideal for private family time or entertaining.